Peco/Kato 51-251A OO-9 "Small England" 0-4-0TT loco 'Princess' (Maroon)
At long last we are pleased to be able to invite you to place your orders for this highly-anticipated model. A joint venture between ourselves and Kato Japan this wonderfully-characterful locomotive will soon be available in miniature form. The loco is the perfect choice for complementing the current range of Ffestiniog Railway-themed rolling stock that we currently produce, and soon modellers will be able to recreate a prototypical FR train on their layouts!
technical specs for these models:
- Narrow gauge ready-to-run locomotive - OO-9, 1:76 scale, 9mm gauge track;
- Available as two versions: "Prince" and "Princess" in lined maroon livery;
- Separate locomotive chassis also available - supplied with detachable unpainted body moulding for protection;
- DC (analogue) coreless motor fitted within loco body giving smooth and reliable running;
- Loco and tender electrically connected - pick ups on front loco axles and two tender axles. Inner axle of loco fitted with traction tyres;
- Will comfortably negotiate 9inch/229mm radius curves;
- Fully decorated with fine lining and small details;
- Separate moulding supplied for handrails, etc.;
- Supplied fitted with standard PECO OO-9 coupling, Arnold N gauge couplings supplied separately.
Please note: DCC operation is technically possible but no provision has been made for this in the model due to limited available space.