E-Z Command 36-502 E-Z Command Plus Digital Command Control System
The E-Z Command Control Centre has been the entry point into the exciting world of DCC for thousands of railway modellers since the system was launched in 2004. The first commercially produced DCC system to be offered by a UK mainstream manufacturer, E-Z Command has provided an easy to use entry into DCC for almost two decades. With many advancements in DCC technology during that time, we?ve taken the popular E-Z Command Control Centre and upgraded it to make an entry-level DCC system fit for 2023 and we are delighted to present the E-Z Command? Plus Digital Command Control System.
This new, easy to use DCC system is the perfect starting point for anyone wanting to control their layout with DCC. E-Z Command Plus allows you to operate multiple locomotives, and for the first time, up to 29 functions can be controlled ? allowing the full suite of sound and light effects from our SOUND FITTED models to be enjoyed.
The rotary speed dial is now complemented by an illuminated speed scale, providing visual feedback of the speed at which any locomotive is running. With a new Locomotive Stop button you can halt individual models to prevent an impending disaster, or use the Stop All button for a complete emergency stop and bring your whole layout to a standstill.
Simple on track programming of locomotive addresses allows up to nine models to be addressed and stored in the controller, ready to be commanded at the press of a button.
- Suitable for use with DCC equipped models in N, OO/HO & OO9 scale
- Digital Control of up to nine DCC equipped models
- 128-Speed Steps for smooth operation*
- Speed Dial and LED Speed Display
- Multi-use Function Button, allows control up to 29 Functions to operate Lights, Sounds and more**
- Illuminated Function Buttons
- On-Track Address Programming
- Control of DCC Powered Points
- Individual Locomotive and Full-Track Emergency Stop Buttons
- Plug-in Wiring for quick and simple setup
- Multiple Cards included to record locomotive and point addresses and functions
* 128-Speed Step control for Addresses 1-8. Address 9 features 28-Speed Step control.
** The exact type and number of functions that can be controlled will vary from model to model, dependant on the features of the DCC decoder fitted. Up to 29 functions can be controlled for models operated on Addresses 1-8, for models operating on Address 9 a maximum of nine functions can be controlled.
E-Z Command Plus is suitable for use with DCC-equipped N, OO and OO9 scale models, with simple plug and play wiring you can start your DCC journey in minutes.
E-Z Command Plus
Better improvement than the old model, but to slow with the speed. Not up with other DCC controllers.
Placed order later 1 day received next morning excellent service highly recommend