Bachmann USA 19660 [N] ACF 50'6' Sliding Door Box Car - McCloud River
Bachmann USA (N Scale - 1:160)
Product Code: 19660
ACF 50'6" Outside Braced Sliding Door Box Car
Road Name: McCLOUD RIVER Railroad Co.
Markings: MR 2197
American Car and Foundry (ACF) is one of the largest manufacturers of railroad box cars. The box car is a versatile freight car since it can carry most loads. 50? Sliding Door Box Cars were used by a wide variety of railroads and other commercial companies. Bachmann?s Sliding Door Box Cars come in a variety of colours and road names.
- Silver Series? Rolling Stock ? Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate? Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance