Bachmann USA 17056 [N] AAR 40' Steel Box Car - Bangor & Aroostook (Red White & Blue)
Bachmann USA (N Scale - 1:160)
Product Code: 17056
AAR 40' Steel Box Car
Road Name: Bangor & Aroostook in Red, White & Blue
Markings: B A R 5227
The North American Boxcar is a versatile railroad car that is used to carry freight. Many railroads as well as independent companies printed their names and slogans on these colorful freight hauling cars. The American Association of Railroads (AAR) helped set the standards for Railroad Box cars. With a variety of colors and road names to choose from, Box Cars are sure to bring life to your train layout. Our Premium Silver Series? Rolling Stock is Fully Assembled and Features; Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics (where applicable), Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Magnetically Operated Body Mounted E-Z Mate? Couplers, Celcon Trucks, and Added Weight for Optimum Tracking. N Scale 1:160.
- Silver Series? Rolling Stock ? Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Sliding Door, and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate? Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, N Scale 1:160
- Product Measurements: L 3.5 in., W 0.75 in., H 1 in.