Bachmann USA 16102 HO 250-Ton Steam Crane & Boom Tender - Santa Fe (black & silver)
Bachmann USA (HO Scale - 1:87)
Product Code: 16102
250-Ton Steam Crane & Boom Tender
Road Name: Santa Fe
Markings: ATSF 194360 / ATSF 199774
Railroad Crane and Booms are typically used for one three primary purposes; freight handling in goods yards, Railroad Maintenance, and accident recovery work. Bachmann Crain and Booms feature a Fully Assembled 250-ton steam crane & boom tender, Crane Swivels 360 Degrees, undercarriage detail, blackened metal wheels, body mounted couplers E-Z Mate? Mark II couplers, non-magnetic axles with Needle-point Bearings and Celcon Trucks.
- Silver Series? Rolling Stock ? Fully Assembled 250-ton steam crane & boom tender
- Crane Swivels 360 Degrees, Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate? Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 13.5 in., W 1.63 in., H 3 in.
Great to deal with, and very fast service