Airfix A50189 1:144 Concorde Gift Set
On the 26th November 2003, the last British Airways Concorde G-BOAF flew low over her birth city of Bristol, before landing at the Filton airfield factory site where she had been built just 24 years earlier. She would be the last Concorde to fly, effectively bringing to an end the historic era of supersonic passenger aviation.
What's in the box!?
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues, decals, paints, glue & brush
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)