Airfix A08021 1:72 A08021 Vickers Wellington Mk.II
As Britain looked to strike back at the start of WWII, the Vickers Wellington was arguably their most important aircraft and they needed to ensure a constant supply of new machines. In an attempt to introduce some engine option flexibility and to provide the Wellington with greater power, around 400 Mk.II Wellington’s were modified to take Rolls Royce Merlin X engines, a development which gave this famous bomber a very different appearance.
A08021 - Vickers Wellington Mk.II No. 305 Polish Bomber Squadron, Royal Air Force Lindholme, South Yorkshire, England June 1942 (A)
A08021 - Vickers Wellington Mk.II No. 214 Squadron, Royal Air Force Waltham, Lincolnshire, England March 1942 (B)
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)