Airfix A05170V 1:144 Concorde - Vintage Classics
Without doubt one of the most famous aircraft in the history of aviation, the Anglo-French BAC/SUD (later BAe/Aerospatiale) Concorde was a supersonic transport aircraft which possessed performance that would put most military fighters to shame. With two prototype aircraft built to prove the viability of supersonic flight for the civilian market, the British Concorde 002 (G-BSST) made its first flight from Filton on 9th April 1969 and joined its French counterpart at the Paris Airshow later the same year, where they both made their debuts.
Ultimately, only Air France and British Airways would operate Concorde commercially and even though only 20 aircraft were built, they always represented the ultimate way to fly and a blue riband service for the rich and famous.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:144 Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level