Airfix A05125A 1:48 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb
Illustrating the strength and adaptability of its basic design, the Supermarine Spitfire saw constant development throughout the Second World War, with over 20,000 aircraft eventually being produced in 24 different marks. The Mark V variant was actually something of a stop-gap upgrade from the aircraft which fought during the Battle of Britain, but with 6,487 produced, it would prove to be the most heavily produced mark of Spitfire. BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:48 Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)