Airfix A05117A 1:48 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XII
The Mk XII was the first production version of the Spitfire to use the Rolls-Royce Griffon engine. The Griffon was a devlopment of the 'R' sprint engine used in the Supermarine Schneider Trophy racing seaplanes of the late 1920s and early 1930s.
A05117A - Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XII No. 595 Squadron, Royal Air Force Aberporth, Wales, summer 1945. (A)
A05117A - Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XII No.41 Squadron, Royal Air Force Tangmere, Sussex, England, June 1944. (B)
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)