Airfix A02070 1:72 Grumman F4F-4 Wild Cat
The F4F Wildcat was the US Navy's primary carrier borne fighter aircraft at the start of the Second World War. Characterised by its stubby appearance the Wildcat had been developed from Gruman's successful range of pre-war biplanes and had entered service with the US Navy a year prior to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
By the time of the crucial battles from Midway and Guadalcanal, the F4F-4 model had become the most numerous varient and new tactics enabled American naval and marine pilots to gain the upper hand on the previously all-conquering Mitsubishi Zero.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:72 Scale
- License line
- Manufactured under license from Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation. (Vehicle/Aeroplane Models) is a trademark of Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)