Oxford 76LRFCG002 1:76 Land Rover FC GS Berlin Brigade
The Berlin Brigade was a US Army brigade sized garrison stationed in West Berlin during the Cold War and their presence, together with forces from France and the British Army, lasted right through the situation, which started in 1947 after the Yalta and Potsdam Treaties right into the early 1990s with the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Our Forward Control Land Rover GS features Left Hand Drive and is decorated in a blue grey scheme with brown and white cube pattern, dark green interior with grey seating and a putty coloured canvas tilt. Its military registration plate reads 58 XB 38. The wheels echo the body colour and a final detail sees the yellow bridge plate positioned on the front left fender.