Graham Farish 370-430 'Capital Connection' Network SouthEast Train Pack
If you are new to railway modelling or a returnee to this great hobby, you may be unfamiliar with N gauge and the Graham Farish range. It is the most common of the smaller scales and the smallest size that the majority of people can easily handle. British N gauge models are produced at a scale of 1:148 and run on 9mm wide track.
N gauge is ideal for modellers with limited space but where it is still possible to run proper length trains! The attention to detail and level of decoration on Graham Farish models is breathtaking; contact your local retailer to look closely at the possibilities available to you with the extensive Graham Farish range.
Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Network SouthEast, the Capital Connection train pack depicts a typical loco-hauled train operating between London Liverpool Street and Kings Lynn before electrification of the route. Complete with a Scenecraft model of Downham Market signal box (typical of the type found along this route) and specially produced NSE memorabilia.
- Class 47/4 No.47581 'Great Eastern' in BR Network SouthEast livery
- Three BR Network SouthEast liveried coaches
- Scenecraft 'Downham Market' signal box
- Five collectable Network SouthEast publicity prints
- Reproduction Network SouthEast 'Network Card' and holder
- Certificate of Authenticity