Broadway 4411 HO GE C30-7 Ferromex 3564 with Paragon3 Sound
General Electric introduced the first "Dash" line of diesels with the C30-7. Equipped with a 3,000 hp 16-cylinder diesel, it quickly found favor with several railroads and became a success for General Electric. The C30-7s are still in service today, though several have found their way to leasing companies from their first owners.
The early production units had four windows on each side of the cab, but rules in 1980 for making windows "projectile resistant" eliminated the outer windows in later production and those same windows were filled in with sheet metal on the early units.
- NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System FEATURING ROLLING THUNDERTM with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Factory Installed Engineer / Fireman Figures
- Locomotive Composition: ABS Body with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 83 and 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 18 in or greater