AMT 1030 1:20 '94 Chevy Camaro Z28 Convertible Kit
The sleek, windswept look of the fourth generation of the Chevrolet Camaro is a perfect example of automotive aesthetic of the 1990’s. Just as with its predecessors, the ’94 Camaro Convertible came available with a Z28 trim package that supplied power to the rear wheels from a small block V8 engine. This release from AMT offers authentic detail from front to rear, inside and out. It features an opening hood to display the complete engine.
The kit includes a bonus “SS” style hood and features nicely detailed chassis and interior. It is injected in red with chrome and clear parts and comes with rubber tires.
• BIG 1/20 Scale, 9 1/2 inches long
• Skill level 2, paint & cement required
• Molded in color, includes chrome plated parts
• Opening hood, detailed engine
• Detailed chassis with complete suspension
• Vinyl tires