Bachmann USA 15005 [HO] 40' Steam Era Box Car - Delaware & Hudson
Bachmann USA (HO Scale - 1:87)
Product Code: 15005
40' Steam Era Box Car
Road Name: Delaware & Hudson
Markings: D&H 17626
This Steam Era Box Car from the 1930's - 1950's features a prototypical paint scheme, and is the perfect addition to your old time rail road.
Features include: Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics, Blackened machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, Magnetically operated body mounted E-Mate® couplers, Blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings, Celcon trucks, and has added weight for optimum tracking.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.